Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Some recent deals..


$52 for 2-Night Vacation to Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park in Natural Bridge, VA (50% Off)

*Yesterday, I bought the local (DC area) Certifikid special,  it was 2 nights camping site at  Yogi Bear Jellystone Park in Natural Bridge VA for $52!!!   Great, get-a- way for us to try out our new water proof REI  special purchase tent!!!!  This is a very beautiful area of VA near the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Yogi campsites are so fun!!

* Today I also bought a local Groupon deal  $7.00  for $15 worth of organic meat, foods, and produce at a local Farmers market!!!  Super psyched about this one! Can't wait spend it!!

* Also today I bought  30 Stretch Island  Original Mango Fruit Leathers for less than 3 cents each! from Amazon !!  Lexie loves these and they where on sale for $10.88 with subscribe & save (which includes free shipping) and than I used two of my free swag buck's $5 amazon gift cards so I paid .88 for 30!!!  Great deal even at the $10.88.
Stretch Island Original Fruit Leather, Mango, 30 -  0.5-Ounce Bars Per Box




No comments: