Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

When the coupon Angels align...

This happens:  $4.53 total for all items pictured;  First, I checked my local deal sites for Wed $1 double match-ups at my local Farm Fresh and I saw on one that King Hawaiian Rolls where on sale for 2 for $4, and that there was a $1 off coupon available in a newspaper insert that I just happened to have two of ,  than on another site I read that there was also a newspaper insert coupon in another flyer that if you buy the King rolls and Wholly guacamole you get a pound of ground beef free up to $3.50  a lb .  Than I remembered that I had two $1 off  Wholly guacamole coupons from a wine tags.  And than finally while at store near the guacamole I found a coupon for $1 of Wholly brand salsa when you buy the guacamole!!!

The  free rolls I'll take to a pool party I'm going to this weekend ( I'm also making a potato salad with my  potatoes surplus on hand).  The meat that was .23 and .26 a package (2.88 a lb.) I'll use to feed our pets (2 cats and 1 dog). who are on the raw food diet.  And I love guacamole and salsa, so those will be incorporated into our family menu!

No comments: